This is a collection of resources related to Corona Virus 2019 (COVID-19) activities, policies, and information. Be sure to use authoritative sources when you are getting information related to COVID-19, there is a lot of conflicting and erroneous information out there.
Communication and Reminders for Residents
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Information
The CDC has released some clear and straightforward recommendations on how to prepare, identify, and deal with COVID-19. As the work continues to identify, contain, and prevent this disease, staying informed is key to minimizing the impact and spread. Here are some quick reference documents from the CDC that can help out...
- What you need to know about Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Stop The Spread of Germs
- Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019
- What to do if you are sick with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Visit https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/public_indian_housing/covid_19_resources for more guidance and resources on on housing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
HUD is requiring PHAs to post publicly or otherwise make available to the public a list of all waivers and alternative requirements the PHA chooses to apply in addition to notifying affected residents and owners of the impact of applicable waivers and alternative requirements. Below, you will find a list of HUD waivers currently being utilized by HACA:
- PH/HCV-1: PHA 5-Year and Annual Plan Submission Dates: Significant Amendment Requirements; 6/30/20 extended to 10/18/20
- HCV -1: Temporary Administrative Plan approval until 9/30/20; board approval by 12/31/20
- PH-4: Temporary ACOP approval until 9/30/20; board approval by 12/31/20
- PH-10: Tenant Notifications for Changes to Project Rules and Regulations
- PH-12c: Extension of deadline for Cap Fund expenditure & obligation
- PH-11a PHAS Financial Reporting Standards
- PH-11b SEMAP Reporting Standards
Housing Authority of the City of Annapolis (HACA)
Letter to Residents and HCVP Participants
This is a letter from Melissa Maddox-Evans to the HACA Residents and HCVP Participants regarding HACA's response to the COVID-19 virus. You can read the letter by clicking on this link.
State of Maryland - Governor's Office
The Governor of Maryland provides frequent updates to the status, policies, rules, and plans related to COVID-19. You can see the most recent updates from the Governor by clicking on this link.
State of Maryland - Department of Health
The Maryland Department of Health provides frequent updates to the status, numbers, and testing related to COVID-19. You can see the most recent updates from the Maryland Department of Health by clicking on this link.
City of Annapolis - Office of Emergency Management
The City of Annapolis Office of Emergency Management provides frequent updates to the status, numbers, and testing related to COVID-19 as it impacts the City of Annapolis. You can see the most recent updates from the City of Annapolis Office of Emergency Management by clicking on this link.